News   About   FAQ   Statistics   Player Options   Downloads   Gallery   Forums   Donate   Wiki   Staff   Jobs   Links   Contact Us

Go Back   Sundren Forums > Projects > Website Issues > Bug
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Sundren Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Not all characters listed in RPOTM voting. Issue Tools
issueid=1220 02-07-2011 04:25 AM
Developer
Not all characters listed in RPOTM voting.

I was not quite sure where to post this issue, so if it needs to be moved then so be it. :)

I attempted to submit my votes for January RPOTM only to find that one person for whom I wanted to vote was not listed at all under the appropriate letter. The character in question has been logged online, and was actually logged online while I was trying to vote.

Since I could not submit my votes without having picked a name, I have not voted yet.
Issue Details
Project Website Issues
Category Unknown
Status Fixed
Priority Unknown
Affected Version Unknown
Fixed Version (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

03-03-2012 09:25 AM
Nobility

I am not sure I understand this question, could you clarify? If you mean they are not in the character bios, alot of characters are not listed there, nor are they necessarily the same name on the forums as they are in game.
03-09-2012 11:14 AM
Developer

My original post is over a year old now. :) RPotM voting used to be done via the website. There was a section accessed via Player Options (at the top of the screen) from which players could vote. The option has long since been unavailable, but basically... a list of character names obtained directly from the server database would appear, and a player could scroll through those names to pick the character for whom he or she wished to vote. However, not all names would appear as they should... hence the bug report.

~Foo
03-10-2012 02:31 PM
Nobility

Bah screw that scripting nightmare with how often people create and delete... good riddance. =P welcome back once again Foogoo. Glad they didn't have that when we played before... what a nightmare.

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue

Sundren - Archive - Top